2018 - 19 Middle School Elective Request Page
Beginning Band / Concert Band / Choir / Strings
- Request forms are active now and end at 7:00 am on March 9. Late requests are not accepted.
- Submitting the online form does not guarantee acceptance into a class
- Students will not be put in more than ONE class, so please choose your first and second choice carefully.
- If you do not have a second choice, PLEASE enter NONE in the answer field!
- BAND: Students with a specific instrument choice will supply their own instrument.
- STRINGS: Instruments are available for rental.
- Some classes will require an audition before final placement.
- Students not placed in one of these electives will be enrolled in the Middle School rotation class.
- Current Grade 5 students who are in choir, strings, or beginning band will be enrolled in their middle school counterparts unless requested otherwise by parents.
- Click on the link below to take you to your grade-specific course request site. You will repeat this process for each student you have requesting an elective.
- Follow the instructions on the page and enter all required information, including last name, first name, student number (optional), and current homeroom teacher.
- Use the pull-down menus to make your first and second choices for classes. If you do not have a second choice, please choose "none." Only available choices for your grade will be shown.
- When you are finished, don't forget to submit your form. At that time it will be time stamped.
- Please register only once
per student. Multiple registrations will be ignored and only the LATEST one will count.