2017 - 18 Elementary Elective Request Page
Beginning Band / Elemetary Choir / Strings / Ukulele / Dance
- Placement is not guaranteed. Except for Ukulele and Strings II, requests will be filled in the order they are received, unless there is an issue (past discipline or attendance issues) that disqualifies a student.
- Registration begins at
5:00 pm on July 31 and ends at 5:00 pm on August 2. There is no early or late registration.
- Submitting the online form does not guarantee acceptance into a class
- Students will not be put in more than ONE class, so please choose your first and second choice carefully.
- If you do not have a second choice, PLEASE LEAVE IT BLANK!
- BAND: Students will supply their own instrument.
- STRINGS: Instruments are available for rental.
- Click on the link below to take you to your grade-specific registration site. You will repeat this process for each student you have requesting an elementary elective.
- Follow the instructions on the page and enter all required information, including last name, first name, student number (optional), and current homeroom teacher.
- Use the pull-down menus to make your first and second choices for classes. If you do not have a second choice, please choose "none." Only available choices for your grade will be shown.
- When you are finished, don't forget to submit your form. At that time it will be time stamped.
- Please register only once
per student. Multiple registrations will be ignored and only the LATEST one will count.